Self Employed Couriers Potential Earnings
- Reserve couriers get paid 50% of the price our customers pay for ‘Sameday’ jobs.
- This increases to 55% for Premium Couriers
- VIP Couriers get the top rate of 60%
- We also offer return journey opportunities, when and where available.
Work out how much you will receive from a job (Varies by membership level - Based on real life examples) -
UK MAINLAND ONLY
Examples of potential return journeys: Below are some examples based on a 'Midi Van
' (our recommended van) calculated at the mid range VIP Courier' rate of 60% and include a partial return journey. Cars and small vans are paid slightly lower rates and large/extra large vans are paid higher.To view our customer charges for all vehicle types Click Here
- Central London to Manchester (199 miles): Your Payment £194.16
- Great Yarmouth to Norwich (29 miles): Your Payment £69.00
- Hull to Central London (195 miles): Your Payment £190.80
- Bournemouth to Swindon (94 miles): Your Payment £105.96
- Bristol to Newcastle (296 miles): Your Payment £257.64
- Cardiff to Ipswich (240 miles): Your Payment £219.60
- Southampton to Cambridge (128 miles): Your Payment £125.52
- Oxford to Glasgow (361 miles): Your Payment £318.24
Our definition of a Midi van is something like a Citroen Dispatch / Peugeot Expert
, also see the photo at the top of this page.[raw]
Need A Courier Insurance Quote?
Courier Expert are partnered with BCD to offer courier insurance at a discounted rate!
Our VIP memberships require Good's In Transit up to £10,000 alongside Hire & Reward for your vehicle Insurance, If you're looking for a quote or even advice, give Business Choice Direct
a call on 0117 36 33 006