Self Employed Couriers Potential Earnings
- Reserve couriers get paid 50% of the price our customers pay for ‘Sameday’ jobs.
- This increases to 55% for Premium Couriers
- VIP Couriers get the top rate of 60%
- We also offer return journey opportunities, when and where available.
Below are some examples based on a ‘Midi Van‘ (our recommended van) calculated at the mid range VIP Courier’ rate of 60%. Cars and small vans are given slightly lower rates and large/extra large vans are higher.
To view our customer charges for all vehicle types Click Here
- Central London to Manchester (199 miles): Your Payment £194.16
- Great Yarmouth to Norwich (29 miles): Your Payment £69.00
- Hull to Central London (195 miles): Your Payment £190.80
- Bournemouth to Swindon (94 miles): Your Payment £105.96
- Bristol to Newcastle (296 miles): Your Payment £257.64
- Cardiff to Ipswich (240 miles): Your Payment £219.60
- Southampton to Cambridge (128 miles): Your Payment £125.52
- Oxford to Glasgow (361 miles): Your Payment £318.24
Our definition of a Midi van is something like a Citroen Dispatch / Peugeot Expert, also see the photo at the top of this page.